Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE
UGC National Eligibility Test, JRF, Lecturer July 2018
- Online Application Start : 06 March 2018
- Last Date for Registration : 05 April 2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 06 April 2018
- Correction Date : 25 April to 01 May 2018
- Exam Date : 08 July 2018
- Admit Card Available : June 2018
- General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST Candidates : 250/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Or E Challan in Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
- For JRF : Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- NET : No Age Limit.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Candidates Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with At Least 55% Marks.
What Changing on CBSE UGC NET July 2018
- CBSE Finally Revised JRF Candidates Age Limit upto 30 Years.
- CBSE UGC NET July Examination 2018 Only 2 Papers (50 Questions in Paper I and 100 Questions in Paper II).
- The Test will be Consist of 2 Papers. Both Papers will Consist of Only Objective Type Question.
- Instruction of Photo : Recently Passport Size Color Photograph with Light Background.
- Agra, Kanpur, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Aligarh and Other Various Exam District are Available in India.