|Name of Post:||CBSE UGC NET, JRF July Online Form 2018|
|Post Date:||06 March 2018 | 12:00 PM|
|Short Info:||Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE Are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for The Junior Research Fellowship JRF and Assistant Professor NET July 2018 Examination. Those PG Candidates are Interested to the Following NET July Exam and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE
UGC National Eligibility Test, JRF, Lecturer July 2018
- Online Application Start : 06 March 2018
- Last Date for Registration : 05 April 2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 06 April 2018
- Correction Date : 25 April to 01 May 2018
- Exam Date : 08 July 2018
- Admit Card Available : June 2018
- General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST Candidates : 250/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Or E Challan in Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank Fee Mode
Age Limit on 01/07/2018
- For JRF : Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- NET : No Age Limit.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Candidates Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with At Least 55% Marks.
What Changing on CBSE UGC NET July 2018
- CBSE Finally Revised JRF Candidates Age Limit upto 30 Years.
- CBSE UGC NET July Examination 2018 Only 2 Papers (50 Questions in Paper I and 100 Questions in Paper II).
- The Test will be Consist of 2 Papers. Both Papers will Consist of Only Objective Type Question.
- Instruction of Photo : Recently Passport Size Color Photograph with Light Background.
- Agra, Kanpur, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Aligarh and Other Various Exam District are Available in India.
Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Online (Registration)
Subject List with Code