Chanakya National Law University, Patna
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT-2017) Admit Card
- Application Online Start : 01 Jan 17
- Last Date for Registration : 31 Mar 17
- Last Date Fee Payment : 31 Mar 17
- Online Exam Date (UG/PG) : 14 May 17
- Admit Card Available : 27 Apr 17
- Result Available : 29 May 17
- General/ OBC : Rs. 4000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 3500/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 3500/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Offline Fee Mode.
- Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- No Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2017
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
CLAT BA LLB UG Course Eligibility
- Under Graduate B.A/ LLB. Hons: Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Minimum 45% Marks From Recognized Board in India
- For Reserve Category Candidates : Min 40% Marks
CLAT LLM PG Course Eligibility
- Post Graduate:Passed LLB Degree with Minimum 55% Marks of Any Recognized university in India
- For Reserve Category Candidates : Min 50% Marks
Notification from Participating National Law Universities
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University,GNLU Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS, Kolkata
- Hidayafullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1: Click on Download Admit Card Link Given on Below Side.
- Step 2: Enter Your Registered Email ID Or Password.
- Step 3:Click on the Login Button.
- Step 4: View Status of Admit Card and Take Print Out for Exam.
- Note: If You have forgot Your Registration ID. Click on Given below side link.
Registered Candidates Can Read the Full Exam Instruction Before Download Admit Card.
CLAT 2017 Brochure
CLAT 2017 Syllabus/Pattern