Department of Commerce, Industries and Employment, MP
Online Employment Exchange Registration (Panjiyan) 2017
- Application Online Start : 01 January 2017
- Last Date for Registration: 31 December 2017
- Last Date For Renewal: 31 December 2017
- Job Fair Start : January/December 2017
- Jobs Fair will Time to Time.
- General /OBC Candidates : Rs.0/-
- SC/ST Candidates Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for the MP Rojgar Panjiyan (Registration) All Unemployment Candidates Can Registered Online.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : Not Available
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Must be Indian Citizen.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile
- Minimum Eligibility: Class 10th
Document Required for Rojgar Panjiyan Enrollment
- Valid Mobile Number: Candidates Must Have a Valid Mobile Number.
- Valid Email ID: All Candidates Must be a Valid Email ID for the Rojgar Panjeeyan.
- Domicile Certificate: Only MP Domicile General/ OBC/SC/ST Candidates are Registered.
Employment Exchange Services
- Registered for new Rojgar Panjiyan / Employment Registration Online.
- Renewal for Old Registration / Rojgar Panjiyan .
- Find Your Rojgar Panjiyan Registration Number.
- Find User ID and Password in Employment Exchange Portal.
- Check the Latest Jobs Fair Through the Login in Portal.
- Download Admit Card and Check Rojgar Result in MP Rojgar Panjiyan.
- All Other Various Services Available in MP Rojgar Panjiyan Website.