NTA CMAT Admit Card 2020
|Name of Post:||NTA Common Management Admission Test CMAT 2020 Admit Card|
|Post Update:||24 December 2019 | 03:50 PM|
|Short Info:||National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Common Management Admission Test CMAT Exam 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Admit Card.|
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Common Management Admission Test 2020
CMAT – 2020
- Online Application Start : 01 November 2019
- Registration Last Date : 30 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 01 December 2019
- Choose Exam City Last Date : 02 December 2019
- Exam Date : 28 January 2020
- Admit Card Available : 24 December 2019
- Result Available : 07 February 2020
- General Candidates : Rs. 1600/-
- General, OBC, EWS Female : Rs. 1000/-
- EWS, OBC NIL Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST, PH Female : Rs. 700/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, E Wallet, Cash Card Fee Mode.
- No Age Limit for Registration in CMAT 2020.
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any Stream.
- Uttar Pradesh : Allahabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bareilly and Ghaziabad.
- Madhya Pradesh : Jabalpur, Uadaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
- Bihar : Patna Only.
- For More Other Various District Center are Available, Read The Notification for More Details.
Registered Candidates can Download Admit Card now.