NTA GPAT Admit Card 2020
|Name of Post:||NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT 2020 Admit Card|
|Post Update:||25 December 2019 | 03:40 PM|
|Short Info:||National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admission Exam 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Admit Card.|
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admission 2020
GPAT – 2020
- Online Application Start : 01 November 2019
- Registration Last Date : 30 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 01 December 2019
- Choose Exam City Last Date : 02 December 2019
- Exam Date : 28 January 2020
- Admit Card Available : 24 December 2019
- Result Available : 07 February 2020
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, E Wallet, Cash Card Fee Mode.
- No Age Limit for Registration in GPAT 2020.
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any Stream.
- Note- B.Tech Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology Candidates are not Eligible.
- Uttar Pradesh : Allahabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bareilly and Ghaziabad.
- Madhya Pradesh : Jabalpur, Uadaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
- Bihar : Patna Only.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR
- Other State : Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Odisha, Punjab, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana, Punjab, Tamilnadu, West Bengal and Tripura.
- For More Other Various District Center are Available, Read The Notification for More Details.
Registered Candidates can Download Admit Card.