|Name of Post:||TSPSC Staff Nurse and Other Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2017|
|Post Date:||16 November 2017 | 10:50 AM|
|Short Info:||Telangana State Public Service Commission (Hyderabad) Are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for The Recruitment Post of Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Health Supervisor and Opthalmic Examination 2017. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
Telangana State Public Service Commission (Hyderabad)
Staff Nurse & Other Various Post Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Start : 16 November 2017
- Last Date For Apply Online : 11 December 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 11 December 2017
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General & Other State Candidates : Rs. 280/-
- BC / SC / ST Candidates (Telangana State) : Rs.0/-
- PH Candidates (Telangana State) : Rs.0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / SBI ePay Fee Mode.
Age Limit on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 44 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Total Vacancy : 1261 Post
|Department||Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Public Health & Family Welfare||Staff Nurse||1115|
- Candidates Passed Intermediate Exam and its Equivalent from Govt. Board.
- General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc Nursing.
- Registered with AP / TS Nursing Council.
|Telangana Vaidya Vidhan Parishad||Staff Nurse||81|
- Candidates have Passed Bachelor of Physiotherapist (BPT) from Recognized Institute / University.
|Public Health & Family Welfare||Radiographer||35|
- Candidates Have Certificate of Radiology Assistant CRA.
- Registered with Paramedical Board AP / TS.
|Paramedical Opthalmic Officer||2|
- Candidates Passed Intermediate Exam with Biology and Physics OR Math & Physics.
- Candidates Have 2 Year Diploma in Paramedical Opthalmic Assistant Course from Recognized Govt Institute.
|Insurance Medical Service||Refractionist||1|
- Candidates Passed Intermediate Exam with Science Subject or its Equivalents Qualification.
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree College (Women)||Health Supervisor||21|
- Candidates Have MBBS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS Degree or its Equivalents Qualification.
Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.