Examination Regulatory Authority Of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 (UP TET)
- Press Release Issued : 22 August 2017
- Online Application Start : 25 August 2017
- Last Date For Registration : 08 September 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 11 September 2017
- Last Date For Complete Form : 13 September 2017
- Correction Date : 15 to 19 September 2017
- Exam Date : 15 October 2017
- Admit Card Available: 05 October 2017
- Answer Key Available : 18 October 2017
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / SBI I Collect / SBI E Challan Submit Fee in any SBI Branch Fee Mode
UP TET 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
- Diploma in Teacher From Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed OR
- D.Ed Special Exam Passed OR
- 2 Year B.T.C. Or Special BTC Exam Passed
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed OR
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Course OR
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.Sc Ed Exam Passed.
Language Available – Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1 : Click on “Download Admit Card” Link Given Below Side.
- Step 2 : Enter Your Registration No. and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Step 3 : Click on Proceed Button.
- Step 4 :View Status of Admit Card and Print out it.