|Name of Post:||UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam CMS Final Result 2019|
|Post Updated:||27 December 2019 | 07:00 PM|
|Short Info:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Uploaded Final Result for the Combined Medical Service Exam CMS Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Who have Qualified this Exam Can Download Final Result.|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Service Exam CMSE Recruitment 2019
Advt No: 08/2019- CMS
- Online Application Start : 10 April 2019
- Registration Last Date : 06 May 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06 May 2019
- Exam Date : 21 July 2019
- Result Available : 16 August 2019
- DAF Online Form Start : 26 August 2019
- DAF Online Form Last Date : 09 September 2019
- Final Result Available : 27 December 2019
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Net Banking , E Challan, Mode Only.
Age Limit As on 01/08/2019
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 2nd August 1987.
- Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India .
- Read the Notification For More Eligibility Details.
Total Vacancy : 965 Post
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||7|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||362|
All Registered Candidates can Download Final Result now.
Apply Online for DAF
Instruction for DAF
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form