|Name of Post:||UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Written Exam Result 2017|
|Post Date:||14 September 2017 | 02:30 PM|
|Short Info:||Union Public Service Commission, UPSC, are Recently Invited to Details Application Form (DAF) for the Recruitment Post of Combined Medical Service CMS Vacancy 2017 . Those Candidates Who have Qualified in Prelim Examination Can Read the Full Notification and New Instruction and Apply Online.|
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC
Combined Medical Service CMS Recruitment Written Exam Result 2017
Advt No: 09/2017- CMS
- Application Online Start: 26 Apr 17
- Last Date for Registration : 19 May 17 upto 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 19 May 17
- Last Date for Submit Form : 19 May 17
- Exam Held on : 13 Aug 17
- Admit Card Available : 24 Jul 17
- Written Exam Result Available : 07 Sep 17
- Mains DAF Online Form Start : 14 Sep 17
- Last Date For Mains DAF Online Form : 26 Sep 17
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Net Banking , E Challan, Mode Only.
Age Limit on 01/08/2017
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 2nd August 1985.
- Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India.
- For More Details Kindly Read the Full Notification.
Total Post: 710 Post
Name of Post (Total Vacancies)
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways. (450)
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service. (26)
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service. (216)
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade -II in EDMC, NDMC and SDMC. (16)
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. (02)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Mains Exam Online Form (DAF)
Mains Exam Instruction
Written Exam Result
Candidate Login (Part -II)
Re Print Form